Which Is The Best Slow Cooker Owen
Nowadays, there are so many products of slow cooker owen in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for slow cooker owen in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings slow cooker owen which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Crock-Pot SCCPCCM350-BL Manual Slow Cooker, Navy Blue
- 3.5-quart capacity serves 3+ people
- 9″ x 13″ oven-safe rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas, and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High, and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm food
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go
- 6.7″ x 19″ x 11.6″ dimensions
- 24″ cord length
The Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes family dinners, potlucks, parties, and of course, make-ahead meals easier than ever. The utlimate kitchen workhorse, the Casserole Crock is so versatile that you can use it to prepare everyone’s favorite casserole dishes, desserts, and more, either by plugging it in on the countertop or by placing just the stoneware in a conventional oven. Easily portable, the Casserole Crock uses the Cook & Carry locking lid system for easy transport, without spills or mess.
From the Manufacturer
Crock-Pot 3.5-Quart Casserole Crock Slow Cooker
Make mealtime marvelous with help from this ultra-convenient Casserole Crock slow cooker by Crock-Pot. The rectangular-shaped unit’s 9-by-13-inch stoneware offers 3-1/2 quarts of cooking space–perfect for cooking casseroles, lasagnas, desserts, and more.
Make-Ahead Meals and Easy Entertaining
After a long day, come home to hot-and-ready meals like creamy chicken casserole, flavorful lasagna, or savory baby-back ribs. Simply add ingredients to the stoneware, secure the lid, and turn the heat to Low or High for slow, thorough cooking. The Casserole Crock makes it easy to enjoy delicious recipes, robust and tantalizing flavors, and effortless meals from the comfort of home.
The Casserole Crock slow cooker also frees up additional cooking space when entertaining, which can be particularly helpful during the holidays when space is limited. Use the conventional oven for the turkey and potatoes, while the Casserole Crock slow cooker takes care of the green bean casserole or other favorite dish. Don’t forget dessert–from mouthwatering strawberry-rhubarb crisps to blueberry cobblers, this slow cooker’s got you covered there, too.
Travel Friendly–with Locking Lid for Peace of Mind
Whether it’s a casual potluck or an elegant buffet, the Casserole Crock slow cooker makes transporting meals a snap. The unit’s portable design includes an onboard cord wrap for tidy travel, a gasket lid liner on the inside for a tight seal, and two side clamps that hook from the lid to the base and clamp down, locking the lid in place. No need to worry about spills or sloshing about; now you can breathe easy when taking those turns or heading uphill.
A true performer, the Casserole Crock slow cooker can also be used as a server (no need to dirty a second dish). Simply unlock and remove the lid, plug in the slow cooker, and turn the dial to “warm” to keep food at a ready-to-serve temperature. The slow cooker also provides large side handles for safe, secure transport from the car to the kitchen or buffet and back again.
For added versatility, you can cook any number of family-favorite recipes in your full-size oven, then transport the stoneware from the oven to the Casserole Crock heating base for safe, easy travel and/or to keep the dish warm once dinner is served.
Portable Design for Ease and Versatility
The Casserole Crock slow cooker’s manual control knob allows for setting the temperature to Low, High, or Warm, and its removable stoneware and locking lid clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher. Housed in navy blue with white accents, the attractive slow cooker makes an elegant choice for any social gathering.
Lid and Stoneware Usage
|Part||Dishwasher Safe||Oven Safe||Microwave Safe||Stovetop Safe|
|Stoneware||Yes||Yes, but not in the broiler||Yes||No|
What’s in the Box?
Crock-Pot SCCPCCM350-BL Casserole Crock slow cooker, Campbell’s classic recipes, user manual with recipes
Brod & Taylor Folding Proofer & Slow Cooker
- Improved Model of Original Folding Proofer. Has all the capabilities of the original Folding Proofer plus a Slow Cook feature.
- Accurate temperature control from 70 -195F (21 – 90C). Slow Cook mode 85-195F (30-90C). Proofer mode 70-120F (21-49C) with optional humidity.
- Ideal for rising yeast breads and making yogurt. One-pot slow cooking with any Dutch oven or stock pot.
- Perfectly culture yogurt and ferment a wide variety of probiotic superfoods including soft cheeses, cultured butter, kombucha, tempeh, and kefir. Safely melt and temper chocolate.
- Folds flat for storage. Touch a button to switch between Slow Cook and Proofer modes. Interior dimensions (open): 14.75 x 12.5 x 8” high. 8.5″ high without rack for Slow Cooking.
Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra-Large Stay or Go Slow Cooker 10 Quart Capacity Black
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY. 10 quart capacity fits a 10 lb. turkey or 12 lb. roast
- 3 TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Cook on Low or High and then switch to Warm when your meal is done cooking
- CLIP-TIGHT SEALED LID. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills on the way to a potluck or tailgate
- FULL-GRIP HANDLES. Thoughtful handle design makes for easy carrying
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN. Stoneware crock & glass lid are dishwasher safe
Dinner for the whole family doesn’t have to be a chore. With the Hamilton Beach 10-quart slow cooker, it can be as easy as putting a few ingredients in the crock before work and turning it on. By the time you come home, a warm, delicious, home-cooked meal will be waiting.
Cuisinart MSC-600 3-In-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
- One touch switches modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- Extra-large blue backlit LCD display with easy-to-read time and temperature settings
- Removable 6-quart nonstick aluminum cooking pot
- Glass lid with cool-touch handle for clear view and comfortable handling
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts for effortless cleanup, Steaming rack included, Limited 3-year warranty.Steam for up to 90 minutes
- 3 fully programmable cooking functions Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours, includes automatic Keep Warm feature
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Cuisinart continues to deliver premium countertop appliances that are truly multifunctional with this Cook Central multicooker. It simplifies combination cooking, letting you bypass the stovetop by browning ingredients right in the unit before switching to slow cook. The preset function buttons and time and temperature controls offer easy-to-use brown/saute, slow cook and steam options. A 24-hour timer and automatic “keep warm” setting promise a fresh-cooked meal, warm and ready when you’re ready to eat.
12″ L x 19″ W x 9-1/2″ H, with a 6 quart capacity
Ninja Auto-iQ Multi/Slow Cooker with 80-Pre-Programmed Auto-iQ Recipes for Searing, Slow Cooking, Baking and Steaming with 6-Quart Nonstick Pot (CS960)
- 80+ Auto-iQ pre-programmed recipes – just select recipe, add ingredients, and Auto-iQ helps you cook.
- 4 programmable cooking functions all in one pot: slow cook, sear and sauté, steam, and bake.
- Triple Fusion Heat: Side heat, bottom heat, and steam heat come together for easy one pot meal. Traditional slow cookers use only one type of heat.
- Built with convenience in mind, it comes with a Digital Timer and Auto-Stay warm so you can get your when you want them and how you want them.
- Cook anywhere you have an outlet. It’s lightweight so it’s great for parties, vacations, and college dorm rooms
Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ is four appliances built into one. A slow cooker, a stove top for searing and saut=ing, a steamer, and an oven for baking. Cook everything from stews and roasts to seafood and vegetables and even baked goods. The Cooking System comes with Auto-iQ Technology: just select a recipe, add ingredients, and let Auto-iQ cook for you. Choose from over 80 pre-programmed recipes. Dont’ have much time? Choose Quick Meals for meals ready in no time.
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer Stainless Steel
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
The Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer is made for portability. Its secure locking lid and rubber gasket create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road — food stays inside, and you arrive at your destination without any worry or mess. Bring this portable slow cooker to potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more. The digital panel allows you to customize your cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, and set the temperature on High, Low, and and Warm. After cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically shift to Warm for up to 6 hours to help maintain food temperature and flavor. With dishwasher-safe components, this is the perfect digital slow cooker just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. Recipes included. Weight: 16.18 Pounds,Cord length: 24 inch.
360 Stainless Steel Slow Cooker, 6 Quart Stock Pot is Induction Cookware, Waterless Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Cookware. Electric Slow Cooker Base Included.
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel cooking surface gives a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to coated nonstick frying pans or any aluminum pots and pans set. Multi Core for rapid, and even, heat distribution. Thicker than most brands on the market: 110 Gauge.
- Details to Make Your Life Easier: Separate electric gourmet cooker base is included to turn your 360 stainless steel pan into a slow cooker! The cookware is dishwasher safe. Oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Ergonomic handles for easier and better control.
- Lifetime Warranty, Heirloom Quality: Buy 360 Cookware once and keep them forever. Why pay more over the years by buying cookware you continuously have to replace? 360 will be in your family for generations to come. *Electric base has a 2 year warranty.
- Eco-Friendly and Certified Green Manufacturing: 360 Cookware is manufactured in West Bend, Wisconsin. Recognized by the EPA
- our manufacturing process includes no harsh chemicals but instead uses a dry sanding process to produce a smoother finish.
- Proudly Handcrafted in the United States. Additional recipes, videos, cooking tips, facts and answers to commonly asked questions are on our website.
Crockpot 2.5-Quart Mini Casserole Crock Slow Cooker, White/Blue
At 2.5 quarts, the Mini Casserole Crock Slow Cooker makes meals for smaller dinners, potlucks, and parties easier than ever. With portability in mind, the Mini Casserole Crock uses our Cook & Carry locking lid system, so you can conveniently take your dish on the go without spills or mess. The removable stoneware allows you to easily go from countertop to tabletop. It’s ideal for entertaining when oven space is limited or when you just don’t want to turn on your conventional oven; and, of course, for delicious, make-ahead meals you and your family can come home to.
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Red
- 6-quart portable slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Handles make it easy to carry and lid-mounted locking system
- High/Low/Warm settings
- Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe locking glass lid
- Stylish red exterior with black accents and plastic handles
For cooks who like to share good times and good food, the Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Manual Portable Slow Cooker eliminates hassle and mess when transporting cooked foods from home. The locking lid and locking system create a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure contents don’t leak or spill. It’s a one-pot wonder for travel, parties, tailgates, picnics, potlucks and more. Slow-cook, warm, and then serve from the removable stoneware, and eliminate extra pots, pans, and dishes. Cord length: 24 inch.
NESCO 4816-14, Roaster Oven with Porcelain Cookwell, White, 6 quart, 750 watts
- 6-quart roaster oven with exclusive Circle of Heat heating element
- Roasts, bakes, cooks, steams, slow cooks, and can be used for serving
- Automatic temperature control
- removable chrome rack and porcelain cookwell, porcelain baked into the cookwell coating
- Domed self-basting cover
- cool-touch side handles
- recipes included
- Measures approximately 24-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 9 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Since 1932 the Nesco brand name has been synonymous with Roaster Ovens. With a Nesco Roaster Oven you can roast, bake, cook, steam, slow cook and serve. The Roaster Oven is portable so you can make great tasting meals wherever you go. The exclusive “Circle of Heat” heating element wraps around for moist, even cooking. The automatic temperature control maintains even cooking temperatures from 125 degrees to 425 degrees. Removable steel rack is designed for better baking and fat-free roasting. The 6 qt size is designed for everyday use. Its versatility and size make it a perfect appliance for preparing family meals. Porcelain cook well. Recipe guide and use/care included. Porcelain is fused to the steel at a high temperature producing a non-porous, inert glass like surface that is easy to clean.
Now you are ready to discover more ways to make meals that are both healthful and delicious. And, you are ready to experience first-hand the convenience and versatility of this compact portable electric cooking appliance.
Nesco Roaster Ovens have a long tradition in family home cooking, starting in the 1930s. Yet, very few cooking appliances can demonstrate that they are as up-to-date and useful today as they were in the past. Nesco Roaster Ovens have truly kept pace with cooking styles, preferences, occasions and family sizes.
In a short time, you will see the many ways to use your Roaster Oven. Its portability makes it a moveable main cooking appliance at some times, and a valued supplementary appliance at other times. Use it a home on your countertop in your kitchen (no more kitchen heat!) or in a covered patio, basement or garage or away from home in a cabin, RV or boat. Where you use your Roaster Oven, you can prepare a wide range of favorite foods in different ways – baked, slow-coked, roasted, steamed or poached. And serve your foods buffet style or at table-side, right in the Roaster Oven. Moist, good-tasting foods are yours because of Nesco’s exclusive “Circle of Heat” construction. You’ll taste the difference the first time you use your Roaster Oven. So, start cooking with Nesco. Explore all the ways to get the most out of this special home cooking appliance.
HOW TO USE AND CARE FOR YOUR ROASTER OVEN 1. Unpack your Nesco Roaster Oven completely and remove all packaging material and information labels. Place the Roaster Oven in a well ventilated area on a heat resistant surface. Set the control dial to its minimum setting. Plug the cord into a 120 volt AC outlet. Return control to maximum setting (450-degrees F). Operate the Roaster Oven empty (without the cookwell or cover) for approximately 60 minutes, or until any odor or smoking disappears. Some smoke and odor are a normal part of “curing” the element and will not reoccur in cooking use. When curing is completed, turn the temperature control to its lowest setting, unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and allow to cool. 2. Wash the cover, cookwell and rack in warm sudsy water, then rinse and dry. Refer to complete cleaning instructions in manual. 3. Non-stick cookwell: When ‘curing’ your Roaster Oven with a non-stick cookwell, we recommend that it be operated with cover and cookwell. Do this in a covered outside area or other well-ventilated area. After curing and cleaning, and before cooking in your non-stick cookwell for the first time, lightly coat the interior of the cookwell with vegetable oil.
HELPFUL HINTS Preheat roaster oven for 20 minutes. Roasting meat in your Nesco Roaster Oven keeps it moist and tender. For additional browning, you can add 1 tbsp. browning sauce to oil and brush over skin before roasting. To sear meat, preheat Roaster Oven at 450-degrees F. Add margarine. Cover, then sear meat for 10 to 15 minutes per side until lightly browned. Stir ground meat once. Time will vary depending on the quantity of meat. Alternative browning method for self-basting turkeys, preheat at 400-degrees F for 20 minutes. Roast bird for 1 hour at 400-degrees F. Reduce heat to 350-degrees using included time chart, 13-18 minutes per pound. During last hour of roasting increase temperature to 400-degrees and remove all excess juices in bottom of cookwell.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found slow cooker owen for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best slow cooker owen: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy