The Best Large Outdoor Electric Griddle
Finding your suitable readers for large outdoor electric griddle is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for large outdoor electric griddle including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
655 reviews analysed
Secura GR-1503XL 1700W Electric Reversible 2 in 1 Grill Griddle w/Glass Lid Indoor Outdoor
- The Secura portable electric grill has a reversible, non-stick, cooking plate measuring 15.5”x11.5”, about 180 square inches
- a super large cooking surface saves you cooking time and allows easy movement of food around while you grill or BBQ
- Removable heavy duty tri-ply cooking plate with the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and griddle plate. Grill and Griddle 2-in-1, saves your cabinet space
- Removable glass lid prevents splatter and retains heat (extra moisture vents from sides keeping food crispy) while you barbecue
- Cool-touch handles and housing. Removable adjustable thermostat control. Heating indicator light. Product measurements: 20-1/4
- Grease channels help drain excess oils and fats away from your food and collect in the drip tray. The drip tray is removable and disassembles easily for cleaning. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
The Secura Electric 2-in-1 Grill & Griddle combination is one of the most versatile counter top appliances you can add to your small appliance inventory. Use it indoors to make that perfect breakfast of bacon and eggs with pancakes or take it outdoors to grill up perfect burgers. It features 180 square inches of cooking surface on the non-stick reversible cooking plate; one side serves as a griddle, the other side as a grill. The removable glass lid provides splatter protection and heat retention during the cooking process while allowing you to view the progress of your meal. The cooking plates have the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and the griddle plate making for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. The cool-touch housing and handles, a removable grease drip tray and removable adjustable thermostat control round out this appliances features. Only for use with North American Electrical standards, 1700 watts of power, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year manufacturers Limited warranty.
Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
HYYKJ Electric Tabletop Griddle Grill 110V Restaurant Countertop Flat Grill Stainless Steel Adjustable Temperture Control for Commercial Outdoor Cooking BBQ (110V 4400W)
- 【HIGH QUALITY GRIDDLE】This 72.7cm/28.6” wide commercial electric griddle is built with durability and convenience in mind, with a stainless steel control panel, cool-touch front and splash guard.
- 【TEMPERATURE CONTROL】A throttling thermostat adjusts from 50°C to 300°C to provide a quick response to surface temperature change. Dual temperature control thermostats, 4400W even heat distribution, rapid heating up time and quick recovery, fast heating and efficient.
- 【ACCURATE TEMP KNOBS】The heavy duty knobs ensure accurate temperature adjustment of +/- 5°C from the set point, while it’s highly polished 1cm/0.4” thick griddle plate distributes heat evenly and recovers quickly.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】Other user-friendly features of our commercial electric griddle include a front grease trough and grease chute for easier cleaning, and a large stainless steel grease drawer. Rubber feet to ensure the griddle is securely fastened to the countertop.
- 【PERFECT GRIDDLE】The commercial electric countertop griddle with thermostatic controls delivers superior cooking performance no matter what’s on the menu!
A throttling thermostat adjusts from 50°C to 300°C to provide a quick response to surface temperature change.
The heavy duty knobs ensure accurate temperature adjustment of +/- 5°C from the set point, while it’s highly polished 1cm thick griddle plate distributes heat evenly and recovers quickly.
This 72.7cm/28.6” wide commercial electric griddle is built with durability and convenience in mind, with a stainless steel control panel, cool-touch front and splash guard.
Other user-friendly features of our commercial electric griddle include a front grease trough and grease chute for easier cleaning, and a large stainless steel grease drawer.
Heavy Duty Commercial Stainless Steel
4.4KW Even Heat Distribution
1cm Food Grade Plate
Fast heating and efficient
Highest quality stainless steel construction
Adjustable temperature from 50°C to 300°C
Dual Temperature Control Thermostats
Rapid heating up time and quick recovery
Easy Clean Grease Tray
Even heat distribution, 1cm thick cooking plate
Non-Slip Rubber Feet
Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
Certification: CB, CE, GS
Grill plate dimension: 72.7cm x 40cm (28.6” x 15.7”)
Dimension: 72.7cm x 40cm x 23cm (28.6” x 15.7” x 9”)
Weight: 25kg / 55lbs
Package Dimension: 79cm x 58cm x 31cm (31” x 22.8” x 12.2”)
Package Weight: 35kg / 77lbs
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
- 15+ Servings – It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating
- it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand – Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling
- the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control – The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved – Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
George Foreman GG50B 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver. Problem grill does not turn on, possible cause grill is not plugged in, solution Check to be sure appliance is plugged into working outlet and On/Off switch in the ON position.
Grilling really can’t get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever’s to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking–particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors–when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. –Cynthia Nims
Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 268 square inches of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing – simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle
- This grill has a stainless steel “H” burner that heats up fast! The “H” shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Easy to use igniter and uses convenient 1 pound propane bottle for fuel – the perfect camping grill, tail gating grill, road trip grill, and everyday outdoor use grill
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
Little Griddle SQ180 100% Stainless Steel Universal Griddle with Even Heating Cross Bracing for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (18"x13"x3")
- Little Griddle makes the ORIGINAL Stainless Steel Outdoor BBQ Griddle, with patented ventilated construction for even airflow
- Features underside cross-bracing for strength and rigidity and 100% 14-Gauge Stainless Steel construction for durability
- Built-in grease well collects cooking oil to prevent flare-ups, and the high sidewalls keep food on your griddle!
- Easy grill-top clean-up, Rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.0 Pounds, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, US PATENT No. 7,647,866
Often copied but NEVER duplicated, the Little Griddle SQ-180 Sizzle-Q is the most popular piece of outdoor cookware sold by Little Griddle! Sizzle-Q is universally sized to fit almost any gas grill, and it incorporates Little Griddle’s patented ventilated cross-bracing system, which provides our griddles with even heating and enormous strength. Like all Little Griddle cookware, Sizzle-Q comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Built from 100% 14-gauge stainless steel, Sizzle-Q features a full-width grease well, ample griddle space, and generous sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, not in your grill! Fun to cook with, easy to clean, and sized right for almost any gas grill, Sizzle-Q will truly turn your grill into an “outdoor kitchen.”
Chefman Electric Smokeless Indoor Grill – Griddle w/ Non-Stick Cooking Surface and Adjustable Temperature Knob from Warm to Sear for Customized Grilling, Dishwasher Safe Removable Drip Tray, Black
- Grilled flavor, less smoke: this grill produces less smoke than traditional indoor grills, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food year-round without having to brave the cold weather. To achieve that perfectly smoke-free grilling indoors, The drip tray must be filled with water between the minimum and maximum line. The water instantly cools the grease that falls on it, preventing it from sticking to the tray or from smoking.
- Temperature control: Temperature control knob goes from warm to sear, which allows for cooking a variety of food
- grilled veggies, burgers, steak, chicken, fish and more! Using this indoor grill makes grilling easy and there is no charred smell!
- Large cooking surface: cook multiple foods at the same time for a complete meal, use the temperate chart provided in images to see where to best cook each type of food. **Note: cutting board not included**
- Dishwasher safe: disassembles for easy cleaning
- grill top and non-stick drip tray are removable and dishwasher safe so cleanup is as easy as grilling!
- Safety features: no dangerous fumes, cool-touch handles and overheat auto shut-off protection offer added safety So you can cook without worry, 1120 watts and 120 volts.
- Resources & warranty: Includes access to Club Chef man for tailor made step-by-step recipes, tutorial videos, and more! Celt approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chef man, so you can purchase worry-free – We’ve got your back!
Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Large Outdoor Electric Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Large Outdoor Electric Griddle, eg:
- What are Top 10 Large Outdoor Electric Griddle for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Large Outdoor Electric Griddle to buy?
- What are Top Rated Large Outdoor Electric Griddle to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Large Outdoor Electric Griddle?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Large Outdoor Electric Griddle.
- Before deciding to buy any Large Outdoor Electric Griddle, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Large Outdoor Electric Griddle and What you should consider when buying the Large Outdoor Electric Griddle and Where to Buy or Purchase the Large Outdoor Electric Griddle. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Large Outdoor Electric Griddle of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Large Outdoor Electric Griddle.