Top 8 First Class Post Office Stamps
We spent many hours on research to finding first class post office stamps, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best first class post office stamps, you should not miss this article. first class post office stamps coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 first class post office stamps by our suggestions
692 reviews analysed
Florentine Madonna and Child USPS Forever First Class Postage Stamp U.S. Holiday Christmas Sheets (20 Stamps) (Booklet of 20 stamps)
- Beautiful stamp features a detail of Madonna and Child, a 15th-century tempera-on-panel painting
- Dated to circa 1470, the painting is in the Widener Collection at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C
- Forever stamps will always be valid for first class mail postage
- Easy to use Peel-n-Stick – Self Adhesive no Licking. Perfect for Holiday Greetings Cards, or to add a festive touch to any letters.
- This listing is for 1 Sheets of 20 stamps
This Christmas stamp features a detail of Madonna and Child, a 15th-century tempera-on-panel painting.
Clad with a white veil over her head and a red garment trimmed in gold and partially covered with a gold-trimmed blue cloak, a haloed Virgin Mary gazes downward and to the right, looking at a blond, haloed Christ Child while placing her right hand on his shoulder. Behind both figures is a hedge of pink and white roses, with blue sky visible through their thorny, leafy stalks.
Dated to circa 1470, the painting is in the Widener Collection at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. Its anonymous artist is known only as a Follower of Fra Filippo Lippi and Pesellino. The art director for this stamp was William J. Gicker.
The Florentine Madonna and Child stamp is being issued as a Forever stamp in booklets of 20. Forever stamps are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price.
Military Working Dogs U.S. Postage Stamps Sheet of 20 Forever Postage Stamps Scott 4508B
- These new red, white and blue forever postage stamps featuring military working dogs are designed to honor the nation’s brave and loyal canines
- The sheet of 20 stamps features artist renderings of four breeds commonly used as military working dogs: German shepherd, Dutch shepherd, Labrador retriever and Belgian Malinois
- Each breed is pictured wearing a working harness, posing against a backdrop of a white star against a red or blue background
- The U.S. has used military working dogs alongside servicemembers since World War I for multiple purposes, including explosives and narcotics detection, search and rescue and security
- These forever postage stamps will always be equal in value to the current First Class 1-ounce letter mail price
These new red, white and blue US forever postage stamps featuring military working dogs are designed to honor the nation’s brave and loyal canines.
The sheet of 20 stamps features artist renderings of four breeds commonly used as military working dogs: German shepherd, Dutch shepherd, Labrador retriever and Belgian Malinois.
Each breed is pictured wearing a working harness, posing against a backdrop of a white star against a red or blue background.
The U.S. has used military working dogs alongside servicemembers since World War I for multiple purposes, including explosives and narcotics detection, search and rescue and security.
These forever postage stamps will always be equal in value to the current First Class 1-ounce letter mail price
Sparkling Holidays – 2018 USPS Forever First Class Postage Stamp U.S. Forever 50 Cents Coca-Cola Santa Christmas Sheets – Book of 20 Stamps
2018 Sparkling Holidays Book of 20 Stamps Forever Santa Christmas Scott 5355
Transcontinental Railroad Sheet of 18 US First Class Postage Stamps American Golden Spike Train (18 Stamps)
- Forever stamps will always be valid for USPS first class postage even if rates change.
- Easy to use Peel-n-Stick – Self Adhesive no Licking. For postcards, letters, mailing envelopes or collecting but for collectibles, birthday, teachers, occasions, weddings, parties, showers, celebrations and more
- Building the transcontinental railroad during the 1860s was one of the great achievements of the era.
Three new stamps in a pane of 18 mark the 150th anniversary of the completion of the transcontinental railroad, a massive engineering feat that reduced travel time across the country from as many as six months to about one week and made the American West an integral part of the nation. Two different stamps feature the Jupiter and the No. 119 locomotives that powered the trains carrying the officers and guests of two train companies to the “Golden Spike Ceremony,” held when the two rail lines were joined at Promontory Summit in Utah. A third stamp portrays the famous golden spike that was a prominent part of the ceremony. Art director Greg Breeding designed the issuance. Michael J. Deas painted the Jupiter and No. 119 stamps. Kevin Cantrell illustrated the stamp depicting the ceremonial golden spike and did the border treatments and typography for all three stamps.”
Ellsworth Kelly Artist Pane of 20 US First Class Forever Postage Stamps Scott 5391a (20 Stamps)
Ellsworth Kelly (May 31, 1923 – December 27, 2015) was an American painter, sculptor, and printmaker associated with hard-edge painting, Color Field painting and minimalism. His works demonstrate unassuming techniques emphasizing line, color and form, similar to the work of John McLaughlin and Kenneth Noland. Kelly often employed bright colors. He lived and worked in Spencertown, New York.
USPS Forever Postage Stamps Flags 100 Count (Seasons)
- Brand new. May or may not be sealed in plastic (post office sold these two different ways)
- USPS Forever Postage Stamps Flags 100 Count
- Forever stamps will always be valid for first class postage even if rates change
- 100 (one hundred) first class forever stamps
- Each of these four A Flag For All Seasons (Forever®) stamps shows an American flag, viewed from below, flying from a pole at full staff against a background of trees that evoke one of the four seasons of the year.
From the heights of sunny summer to the snowy depths of winter, Old Glory proudly waves—thanks to laws and traditions that encourage respect for our vital national symbol. Guidelines for the display and treatment of the American flag hark back to the National Flag Code adopted in 1923 at the National Flag Conference and amended a year later. A federal law in 1942 further provided specific rules for using and displaying the flag. Each of these four A Flag For All Seasons (Forever) stamps shows an American flag, viewed from below, flying from a pole at full staff against a background of trees that evoke one of the four seasons of the year. Federal law states that the American flag should be displayed every day of the year, but especially on federal and state holidays, the “birthdays” of states, and other days according to presidential proclamation. As long as a flag is a durable, all-weather flag, it may be displayed outdoors throughout the year, regardless of the weather. The stamp art, gouache on illustration board, is the work of Laura Stutzman, who used her personal photographs of the flag as art reference. The art director was Phil Jordan. These stamps are being issued as Forever stamps. Forever stamps are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce rate.
Holiday Wreaths 3 Books of 20 Forever US First Class Postage Stamps Christmas Tradition Celebration (60 Stamps)
Displayed on a door, in a window or over a mantel, wreaths are symbols of joy and celebration, inviting the spirit of the season into the home. Inspired by the holiday decorating traditions of early America, the four wreaths featured on these stamps are classic yet contemporary. Their designs create feelings of warmth and welcome. Wreaths are often made from materials easily found during the winter months, including pinecones, dried flowers and berries.
Made of Hearts Sheet of 20 Forever First Class Postage Stamps Wedding Celebration Love Valentines (5 Sheets of 20)
Made of Hearts is a continuation of the United States Postal Service tradition of creating stamps that celebrate love. The stamp art features horizontal lines of red and pink hearts on a white background. Toward the center, red hearts in varying sizes replace pink hearts in a formation that creates one large red heart, the focal point of this graphic design. This stamp is just right for thank you notes, get well cards, or any occasion when love is the perfect message.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found First Class Post Office Stamps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy First Class Post Office Stamps, eg:
- What are Top 10 First Class Post Office Stamps for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 First Class Post Office Stamps to buy?
- What are Top Rated First Class Post Office Stamps to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) First Class Post Office Stamps?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for First Class Post Office Stamps.
- Before deciding to buy any First Class Post Office Stamps, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose First Class Post Office Stamps and What you should consider when buying the First Class Post Office Stamps and Where to Buy or Purchase the First Class Post Office Stamps. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 First Class Post Office Stamps of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about First Class Post Office Stamps.