Top 10 Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite
Finding your suitable readers for epson home cinema 4000 power lite is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for epson home cinema 4000 power lite including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
830 reviews analysed
1. Epson Home Cinema 3000 Projector
- Projected Output: HD, 2D, 3D, Full HD 1080p
- Lens Shift: Vertical- 60% max (up and down)
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Interfaces: HDMI x 2, Component video x 1, Composite video: RCA (Yellow) x 1, Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 1, USB connector Type A x 1 (for JPEG Slideshow, Wireless LAN, firmware update), Mini USB x 1 (service only), RS-232c, Trigger out
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 widescreen
- Horizontal – 24% max (left and right)
- Projection System: Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Projection Method: Front / rear / ceiling mount
Bring home stunning image quality and blockbuster performance with the Home Cinema 3000 projector. Offering up to 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vibrant images. Featuring 2300 lumens of color brightness and 2300 lumens of white brightness – plus up to 60,000:1 contrast ratio – the Home Cinema 3000 is perfect for your living room or dedicated home theater. Enjoy incredible 2D and 3D movies, sporting events and more in Full HD 1080p with exquisite, rich detail. And, with wide vertical and horizontal lens shift and 1.6x zoom lens, positioning is both easy and flexible.
2. Epson Cinema Brightness Speakers Projector
- Versatile connectivity – 2x HDMI ports (1x MHL) to Connect your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 300″ – life-sized images up to 25x larger than a 60″ flat panel, on virtually any blank wall or screen
- Bright – ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the Projector has 3, 100 Lumens of color/White brightness (2)
- Innovative 3LCD technology – amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Epson Cinema Brightness Speakers Projector is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Epson Cinema Brightness Speakers Projector comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite then don’t look beyond Epson Cinema Brightness Speakers Projector. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Epson Home Cinema 8700 Projector
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Epson Home Cinema 8700 Projector has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Epson Home Cinema 8700 Projector is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Epson Home Cinema 8700 Projector easily gets the award of Best Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite Under 100$.
- * reliable bulb performance* great picture quality for the price.
- Epson is replacing this model with the 5010 which has 3d, but is substantially more expensive.
- The picture quality was just not as sharp as we were used to so we returned.
- Pros:* relatively inexpensive for the picture quality* pretty much a movie theater at home!
- This unit’s picture quality is noticeably better than the 8100 or 8350 from epson, especially the blacks.
- Images are sharp, and the lens quality is high in that sharpness is maintained over the entire field with good brigthness unifo… Read More
- The price difference between the units can be 700-1000.
- I got it used because the price jump to this model was ludicrous, but i have to say that i love this projector.
- Call me strange, but i like the way the toshiba plays dvd’s better than the job the panasonic blu-ray does with them.
- I have a 6-month-old panasonic blu-ray player feeding hdmi-1 and a venerable toshiba hd-dvd player feeding the other source.
- Images in the background were so much sharper than either of the optoma projectors.
- As a ER and private practitioner pediatrician, I find this pulse oximeter perfect for everyday use. I suggest it to anyone who … Read More
- I am extremely pleased to have worked with Visual Apex (.com) to garner my beautiful Epson 8700. They gave me an amazing deal (… Read More
4. Powerlite 990U Wuxga 3800L V11h867020
- 16:10 format
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,800 lumens of equal color and white brightness (2)
- Widescreen, true-to-life images — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Full HD resolution
- includes 1x MHL-enabled port (6)
- students can make notes and send their work back to the projector (4)
- 2x HDMI — connect multiple A/V devices
- or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook, Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection (4) (wireless module sold separately)
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode (3)
- Powerful, engaging sound — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input
- Flexible, easy installation — 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (5) with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
Powerlite 990U Wuxga 3800L V11h867020 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Powerlite 990U Wuxga 3800L V11h867020 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite is that even though Powerlite 990U Wuxga 3800L V11h867020 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Epson V11h871020 Powerlite 2250U Projector
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode (5)
- also compatible with Crestron RoomView
- Full HD 1080p support
- Versatile in every way — small enough for travel
- Optional wireless networking — optional module required
- Compatible devices: PC, Mac
- enterprise-level security for peace of mind
- Split Screen (4) feature — simultaneously project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for remote monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness (1) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (3) than competitive DLP projectors
- compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- features a full array of connectivity options, including 2x HDMI, MHL, VGA, RJ-45 and more
- Bright, widescreen images up to 300″ — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Look for two numbers — 5,000 lumens (2) Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color 5,000 lumens (2) White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Resolution: 1920×1200 (WUXGA)
If you are buying a Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite for the first time, then you should have Epson V11h871020 Powerlite 2250U Projector. It has fewer features when you make Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite comparisons of Epson V11h871020 Powerlite 2250U Projector with any other Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite, grab any Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Epson V11h871020 Powerlite 2250U Projector
- If you want a portable stand, i have been pleased with the hola!
- If you want a reliable projector that accurately reflects colors, and is bright enough to show a presentation in a large room w… Read More
6. Epson Powerlite 980W Wxga Projector
- Powerful, engaging sound, includes a built in 16W speaker and microphone input or use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- Two way content sharing. Teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- 3800 lumens
- Enhanced wireless display technology. Connect up to 50 Chromebook, Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection (wireless module sold separately)
- students can make notes and send their work back to the projector
Epson Powerlite 980W Wxga Projector is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Epson Powerlite 2250U Full HD WUXGA 3LCD Projector, Black/White which have been in market longer than anyone. Epson Powerlite 980W Wxga Projector brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Epson Powerlite 980W Wxga Projector is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite and it could be any of the high value Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite, chances are that would be much costlier than Epson Powerlite 980W Wxga Projector. Epson Powerlite 980W Wxga Projector will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Epson Home Cinema 1080P Projector
- Innovative 3LCD technology — amazing action scenes with no rainbow effect.
- Bright — ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
- Dynamic contrast ratio — up to 35,000:1 for rich detail in dark scenes , Versatile connectivity — 2x HDMI ports to connect your cable or satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or streaming device
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more — over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel.
- Stream HD TV, movies, videos and games — supports MHL-enabled devices (2) for mirroring and charging (3).
Epson Home Cinema 1080P Projector is another one which falls under Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Epson Home Cinema 1080P Projector ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite and that is what has revived them. Epson Home Cinema 1080P Projector has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Epson Home Cinema 1080P Projector is amazing features.
- Really love the quality of this home projector for the price.
- The image quality is fantastic and i would highly recommend running it on eco mode – you don’t compromise much in brightness an… Read More
- Very happy with the overall picture quality and features of the projector, but after 2 months and maybe 100 hours, it just stopped working.
- It worked flawlessly, shifting easily into rear projection mode, zooming as required, and easily adjustable for both horizontal… Read More
- It’s frankly amazing at this price the quality of the image one can obtain from this projector.
- The picture quality is amazing and the menu interface is very user-friendly.
- Bulb replacement costs are also amazing – half what most other projector lamps cost.
- This replaced a sharp dt-400, which cost thousands more.
- It is quiet, and has a fairly decent built in speaker so you can use it right out of the box.
- I cant wait to get it all set up with the settings locked in, speakers hooked up, and the image projected onto the screen.
- Setup was a breeze, and while there are plenty of things you can tweak, it’s generally great, right out of the box.
- The projector is currently a mere 7ish ft from the wall in the photos.
- I decided to go with a more reputable brand and spend the extra money.
- Great use it for my game room.
- Very happy with the overall picture quality and features of the projector, but after 2 months and maybe 100 hours, it just stop… Read More
- Although I agree with all the othe five star reviews I just want to mention the for inverted wall or ceiling mounting there may… Read More
8. Epson VS250 SVGA 3,200 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,200 lumens white brightness (white light output) HDMI 3LCD projector
- Remarkable color accuracy – up to 3x Higher Color Brightness (2) and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut (3) with Epson over DLP projectors
- F-number:1.44, focal length:16.7 mm, zoom ratio:digital zoom 1.0 – 1.35, pixel number:480,000 dots. Fast, easy setup with Epson – get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players – supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable. If the projector includes a zoom ring, rotate it to enlarge or reduce the image size and if the projector includes W and T buttons, press the W button on the projector’s control panel to enlarge the image size and press the T button to reduce the image size.Speaker:2 W (Mono)
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms – 3,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1), Temperature – 41° to 95° F
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) – ideal for projecting everyday presentations and graphics. Projected distance- 30 inch- 350 inch (0.88 – 10.44 m). PC and Mac compatible
- Very pleased with the product’s performance and the delivery time.
- The image quality is great for small rooms with a good, clear projecting surface.
- Asian brands – (bomaker and this applies probably to vankyo, aperman…) show all these high resolutions, lumen, contrast and inf… Read More
- Amazon service – i tried the 1080p native bomaker but the quality did not meet my expectations at all.
- As you would expect from an epson product, the quality of the lens is great and projects a bright image onto a wall or screen.
- This projector is bright, the sound quality is great, it’s super-easy to set up, not too loud, and connects easily to my ipad, … Read More
- For this price i guarantee this isnthe best projector you could ever get really love it!
- If you are looking for something a little more professional, then it will be something that will cost you.
- Good price, nice and bright, just has a loud fan.
- The higher spec models do offer some more features, like two hdmi ports, bluetooth, and higher resolutions, but this projector … Read More
- Projecting from 12ft out on my 100 inch screen.
- Works well for my PowerPoint presentations and movies. I’ve been using it daily for about 3-4 months now for work and no issues… Read More
- Nice for the price. Great for movies. Not for presentations because letters are fuzzy. Fast delivery.
- Does everything I want it to do.
- Pros:Very bright and colourful!Pretty light, easy to carryComes with remote control and batteries for itEasy to set up and useB… Read More
9. Epson Elpap10 Wireless Module Projectors
Epson Elpap10 Wireless Module Projectors is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Epson Elpap10 Wireless Module Projectors which falls into premium category but Epson Elpap10 Wireless Module Projectorsis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Epson Elpap10 Wireless Module Projectors offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite available in the market today. Epson Elpap10 Wireless Module Projectors was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I didn’t deduct any stars because the product does what i expected it to do and does it well.
- I love it but Projector Epson 5040ube return so I no longer need
- Worked great but returned it because the projector did not perform as we expected
- I didn’t deduct any stars because the product does what I expected it to do and does it well. So far, I’ve only used it to cas… Read More
10. Epson V11h683020 Powerlite Projector Lumens
- Can be used wirelessly with optional high-speed LAN module
- Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
- High-efficiency lamp lasts up to 5000 hours in normal mode and up to 10000 hours in ECO Mode.
- WXGA – High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- Features 3200 lumens of color brightness and 3200 lumens of white brightness
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite yet, then Epson V11h683020 Powerlite Projector Lumens is your choice. It is another one which is Best Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite Under 100$ and Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Epson V11h683020 Powerlite Projector Lumens offers best features and although it does not have, Epson V11h683020 Powerlite Projector Lumens’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Epson Home Cinema 4000 Power Lite Under 100$