Which Is The Best Digital Slow Cooker 6 Quart
Nowadays, there are so many products of digital slow cooker 6 quart in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for digital slow cooker 6 quart in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings digital slow cooker 6 quart which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer Stainless Steel
- 6-quart Cook & Carry Slow Cooker serves 7+ people
- Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- shifts to Warm setting automatically once cook time completes
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket provides extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- Works on 240 Watts at 120V A.C. and 60Hz
The Crock-Pot Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker with Digital Timer is made for portability. Its secure locking lid and rubber gasket create an airtight seal, helping to prevent spills on the road — food stays inside, and you arrive at your destination without any worry or mess. Bring this portable slow cooker to potlucks, family gatherings, tailgating, parties and more. The digital panel allows you to customize your cooking time between 30 minutes and 20 hours, and set the temperature on High, Low, and and Warm. After cooking is complete, the slow cooker will automatically shift to Warm for up to 6 hours to help maintain food temperature and flavor. With dishwasher-safe components, this is the perfect digital slow cooker just about anytime you need to transport food prepared at home. Recipes included. Weight: 16.18 Pounds,Cord length: 24 inch.
Hamilton Beach 040094336609 Programmable Slow Cooker, Silver, 6-Quart, Stainless Steel (33660)
If you’re like most people, an occasional last-minute party will pop up. Don’t worry, Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cookers can easily adapt. You simply add ingredients in the morning and let the slow cooker finish the cooking automatically. Once the cooking time is up, they automatically switch to warm.
KitchenAid KSC6223SS 6-Qt. Slow Cooker with Standard Lid – Stainless Steel
The KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker with solid glass lid has the capacity for everyday meals or entertaining. With the 24-hour programmability on the digital display, it’s easy to start the slow cooker when you leave for work and return to a warm, delicious meal. And if you’re running late, the slow cooker automatically goes into keep warm mode for up to four hours after the set cook time elapses. Volts 120
Hamilton Beach 33969A 6-Quart Programmable Set & Forget w/Temperature Probe Slow Cooker Stainless Steel
- NOT YOUR MOM’S SLOW COOKER: Smart technology allows you to cook a recipe to either a desired cooking time or specific temperature, before automatically switching to Warm when it’s done.
- PATENTED TEMPERATURE PROBE: Place the temperature probe into large cuts of meat to cook to a precise temperature. The control panel will display the food’s exact temperature as it cooks.
- CLIP-TIGHT GASKET LID: The lid clips securely in place, perfect for taking the slow cooker to a party, potluck or tailgate. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills along the way.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable and dishwasher safe crock and glass lid make cleanup simple and power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
- 6 QUART CAPACITY: Spacious size is perfect for a 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast.
In addition to offering modern convenience, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker has three choices for easy, automatic cooking: program, probe and manual mode. On busy days, program the cooking time and Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the cooking time is up. Cooking a large cut of meat like pot roast, chicken, or pork tenderloin? Insert the probe, set the desired meat temperature and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the temperature is reached. For traditional slow cooking, manually select the high, low or warm temperature without setting a cooking time.
By Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach 33861 Programmable Slow Cooker, 6 Quart, Dual Digital Timer, Stainless Steel
- Programmable Flex Cook mode: Select 1st heat setting & cooking time then select 2nd heat setting & cooking time. After timer ends, it shifts to warm
- 3 slow cooker cooking options:- Flex Cook Mode: program 2 heat settings & cooking times for customized cooking- Program: select 1 heat setting & cooking time- Manual: high, low, warm settings
- Stay or go clip-tight sealed lid for easy transport
- Dishwasher safe stoneware & glass lid
- 6 quart crock perfect pot size for 6 lb. Chicken or 4 lb. Roast
Finally, a slow cooker that lets you program timing and heat setting to fit your schedule and your cooking style. With the Flex Cook Slow Cooker from Hamilton Beach, you can program two different heat settings and time durations in one cooking cycle, giving you greater flexibility in cooking your favorite recipes. For example, you can cook on high three hours, then low for six hours, or cook on low for four hours, then high for two.
Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker with Manual Pressure, Boil & Simmer, Stainless Steel
- Spacious 8-quart size feeds 10+ people, making it a time-saving appliance for larger families or entertaining
- All-in-one appliance with additional functions like Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Brown, Sauté, Steam, as well as Boil and Simmer.
- Manual Pressure function lets you set any cooking time at either high or low pressure, allowing you to customize recipes
- Make a variety of quick, healthy meals at a touch of a button, like chili, soups, grains, and more by using any of the convenient one-touch meal settings
- Nonstick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup and making it great for one-pot cooking
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
The Crock-pot 8 quart express crock XL programmable Multi-Cooker can cook meals at a fraction of the time that traditional cooking requires. It’s a versatile, compact appliance that lets you serve nutritious, home-cooked meals for families or parties of 10 people or more. Thanks to convenient one-touch settings for various pressure-cooked meals, You can choose to eat sooner, or you can use the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious, hot meal. You can also steam, Brown, sauté, simmer, boil, or use the manual pressure setting, making one-pot meals easier than ever.
BLACK+DECKER SCD1007 7 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Digital Timer, Portable with Locking Lid, Stainless Steel
- Locking Wires – The locking system lets you take your favorite food to potlucks and tailgates. Plus, it stays out of the way when cooking at home
- Built-In Lid Holder – Keep countertops clean and stir & serve without holding the lid! The built-in holder props the lid conveniently on either of the side handles
- Digital Controls – Choose the time and heat, and the slow cooker does the rest, switching into “Warm” mode when cooking is complete. Use the “Stay-On” option for extended slow cooking
- Three Heat Settings – Low, high, and warm settings for all your slow cooker needs. The unit automatically switches to warm for up to four hours after cooking is complete
- 7 Quarts – Make a hot meal for the whole family and have plenty of delicious leftovers with room for over eight servings in the 7-quart crock. Stoneware Crock – The durable 7-quart crock is removable for easy cleaning in the sink or dishwasher
Create delicious meals that fit your schedule with the BLACK + DECKER Portable Digital Slow Cooker. Just gather ingredients in the 7-quart stoneware crock, then use the digital controls to set the timer and heat level (low, high, warm). The programmable slow cooker automatically switches to “Warm” mode when cooking is complete, so you’ll have a delicious meal right when you need it. And you can take it anywhere! The locking lid and large handles ensure mess-free transport from the home to the office, the tailgate, or the family get-together. Plus, cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe stoneware crock and tempered glass lid. Oversized Cool-Touch Handles – For easy portability from the kitchen to the car. Recipes included, discover a new slow cooker favorite with easy meal solutions inside the instruction booklet.
Crock-Pot SCCPVC600AS-B 6-Quart Digital Slow Cooker with iStir Stirring System, Black, 6 Qt
- Includes iStir Automatic stirring system with two removable stirring paddles: a general purpose paddle and stew paddle
- Programmable control panel with digital countdown timer allows you to set cooking time anywhere between 30 minutes to 20 hours
- Automatically shifts to Warm when cooking is complete
- Also includes removable classic lid handle
- Recipes included
The Crock-Pot Digital Slow Cooker with the iStir Auto Stir System does the stirring for you so you don’t have to. With automatic stirring plus the slow cooker’s countdown digital timer, you can prepare food with perfect results, even if you aren’t in the kitchen. Simply assemble the ingredients, set cook time and select the proper paddle for stirring…choose the general purpose paddle for soup and chili, or the stew paddle for thick stew and more dense dishes. After an initial 2-hour delay, the stirring self-activates every 30 minutes to ensure thorough mixing and even heating until the slow cooker is turned off.
Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker With Temperature Probe, 6-Quart (33967)
- 6-quart programmable slow cooker with LED digital control panel, 110 V
- 3 automatic-cooking options–program, manual, or probe; automatic keep-warm
- Power-interrupt protection; clip-on spoon; clip-tight gasket lid; side handles for safe transport
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and tempered-glass lid; user manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 10-2/5 by 16 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty.For any further queries please contact Hamilton Beach’s Customer Support Number:1-800-851-8900
Hamilton Beach Set & Forget 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Spoon/Lid – 33967
Satisfy your appetite for restaurant-quality meals and skip the big bill. With a little advanced preparation and the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, a deliciously satisfying homemade dinner will be ready to eat when you walk in the door.
To make dinnertime easy, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker offers you three cooking choices: a program mode, a probe mode, and a manual mode. On busy days, program the cooking time and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the cooking time is up. Cooking a large cut of meat like pot roast, chicken, or pork tenderloin? Insert the probe, set the desired meat temperature and the Set & Forget Slow Cooker automatically shifts to keep warm when the temperature is reached. For traditional slow cooking, manually select the high, low or warm temperature without setting a cooking time.
After you master all the cooking flexibility the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker offers, you may want to take your meals on the road to parties or potlucks. But when it comes to toting hot meals along, spills can be a concern. With the travel-friendly Set & Forget Slow Cooker, messes aren’t an issue. When you need to take home-cooked meal out of the house, the Set & Forget Slow Cooker’s clip-locked, secure lid has a tight seal to help ensure that your shirt and your car arrive without a messy spill. In or out of the house, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker not only makes slow cooking easy, it has travel neatly wrapped up.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Three choices for easy, automatic cooking: program mode, probe mode, and manual mode
- Probe mode is perfect for cooking large cuts of meat or for recipes that require food to reach a certain temperature
- The thermometer probe reads the actual temperature of food as it cooks; the temperature is displayed on the slow cooker control panel
- Travel-friendly design secures contents en route to parties, potlucks, family gatherings and tailgating
- The lid securely seals in place with sturdy wire clips on each handle. Convenient serving spoon clips onto lid for easy access
- 6 quart removable stoneware crock fits a 6 lb. chicken or a 4 lb. roast
- Wraparound, even heat cooks food evenly and consistently
- Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
- Power interrupt protection keeps slow cooker on during a brief power outage
Using the Program Mode
If you’ll be busy or away when your food is finished cooking, use the PROGRAM mode. It’s easy. Simply input the amount of time your food needs to cook and select the HIGH or LOW heat setting. As food cooks, the illuminated display on the control panel will alternate between the heat setting and the remaining time. When the cooking cycle is complete, the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker will automatically shift to WARM setting.
Using the Probe Mode
For many foods, especially large cuts of meat, the internal temperature is the best test for doneness. The temperature probe takes the guesswork out of slow cooking. Select the desired internal food temperature and the slow cooker will automatically shift to WARM once the temperature is reached. By using the cooking guide for the PROBE mode below, you can estimate the amount of time the food will need to cook:
NOTE: For 6-quart slow cooker only. Adjust the size and weight of food. If cooking dense vegetables (such as potatoes or other root vegetables) with meats, check for doneness when desired meat temperature is reached. These types of vegetables may take longer to cook when cooked with meats/foods such as those listed in the Cooking Guide above.
Using the Manual Mode
On days when you want to keep things simple, you can simply select between the HIGH and LOW heat setting to cook your food. When your food is ready, turn the unit OFF or select the WARM setting until you’re ready to serve your food.
SLOW COOKER TIPS
If you’re not familiar with slow cooking, there are a few things you should know about this method of cooking. First, how high you fill the crock (sometimes called the insert pan, stoneware, cookware or vessel) is important. To prevent overcooking, the crock should be filled half-full to no more than one inch from the rim. However, this does not mean to fill the crock with liquid. If cooking soups or stews, leave a 2-inch (5 cm) space between the top of the crock and the food so the recipe can come to a simmer.
Secondly, if you lift the lid during cooking, your cooking time will increase due to heat loss. Unless your recipe specifically calls for stirring, resist lifting the lid. Last but not least, if you want to store leftovers after cooking, do NOT place the entire crock in the refrigerator since contents will take too long to cool. Instead, divide leftovers into smaller containers and place in the refrigerator.
A slow cooker is great for foods that are not naturally tender, such as meat with a lot of connective tissue. These are the least-expensive cuts but also the most flavorful. Like braising, slow cookers tenderize meat slowly as it cooks. If you choose cuts such as chuck roast, pork butt, short ribs or chicken thighs, you won’t be disappointed with the results. If fat is an issue, refrigerate the contents after cooking and skim off the extra fat before serving. Note: you must thaw frozen meat and poultry before adding it to the slow cooker.
Cooking Side Dishes or Dessert
Main courses, soups and “one-pot” meals are not the only things that slow cookers are great for preparing. They are also perfect for making side dishes and dessert, especially when your main oven is full. Check out the recipes found at HamiltonBeach.com that were developed and tested by the culinary experts in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
How to Adapt Recipes
You can convert your favorite recipes to slow cooker recipes if you learn these important differences first:
- Liquids do not evaporate in a slow cooker. So unless you are cooking rice, pasta, or beans, reduce amount of liquid to 1/2 of the amount called for in your recipe.
- Fresh vegetables produce the most desirable results. Potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic should be washed and cut in uniform pieces, then placed in the bottom of the crock. Canned and frozen vegetables take less time to cook and can produce overcooked dishes.
- Ground beef should be browned and drained before slow cooking to remove grease.
- Tender foods such as pasta, asparagus and snow peas should be added in the last hour of cooking.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, and sour cream should be added in the last half hour of cooking.
- Seafood such as shrimp, scallops, and fish should be added in the last 15-30 minutes of cooking.
CARE AND CLEANING
The removable stoneware crock and the lid are dishwasher safe. To clean the base, unplug and let cool, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the cord, plug or base in any liquid. Some slow cookers have steam vent holes in their lids; the Set & Forget Programmable Slow Cooker has a probe hole. If you are not inserting the probe for using probe mode, leave the hole open and do not plug it with paper towels or other objects. Vent holes allow steam to escape and the wattage of the unit has been adjusted to compensate for any heat loss.
Which Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker is Right for You?
|Manual Slow Cookers||Programmable Slow Cookers|
|33262 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker||33135 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2, 4, and 6-Quart Crocks||33967 Set ‘n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker||33969 Set and Forget 6-Quart Slow Cooker||33265 6-Quart Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker|
|Quart Size||6 Quart||Interchangable 2, 4, and 6-Quart Crocks||6 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart|
|Clips for easy, no spill portability||✔||✔||✔|
|Removable stovetop safe insert for searing and browning||✔|
|Advanced Programmable Mode||✔||✔||✔|
|Probe for checking internal meat temperature||✔||✔|
|Additional Features||Adjustable cooking capacity- pick your quart size for each meal||Insulated cool wall base and cool-touch base handles|
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found digital slow cooker 6 quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best digital slow cooker 6 quart: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy