Best Building A Foundation For Preschool Literacy
Nowadays, there are so many products of building a foundation for preschool literacy in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for building a foundation for preschool literacy in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings building a foundation for preschool literacy which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
18,958 Reviews Scanned
The Learning Journey: Match It! Bingo – Picture Word – Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 36 Picture Word Cards
- IMPROVE LANGUAGE SKILLS – The wonderfully bright photo illustrations and matching words in the game are a great way to increase your child’s vocabulary. Playing together encourages conversation and discussion of the various pictures, which is a great way to improve conversational skills.
- ENCOURAGE EARLY READING SKILLS – Basic reading skills provide an important foundation for literacy. Picture Word Bingo is a great way of introducing word recognition
- by matching the picture to the word, the child forms a connection between the two and begins to understand the formation of the words. This is a great start to independent reading!
- BOOST SOCIAL INTERACTION – Picture Word Bingo can be played with 2 -4 players
- your child can challenge a friend or the whole family can join in. This enables your child to practice their social skills such as co-operation, taking turns and dealing with competition and winning/losing. Social interaction through games is an excellent way for children to learn how to interact positively.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Picture Word Bingo is a fantastic way of improving a child’s attention span. The child needs to focus to make sure they don’t miss out on a BINGO! The competitive edge helps to keep them motivated and focused, making improving these vital transferable skills a lot of fun.
- ENHANCE SELF-CONFIDENCE – Matching the pictures to the words provides a real boost to your child’s confidence about their growing literacy. Feeling more positive about their ability to recognize words can be the key to moving forward into more difficult tasks with a positive attitude. Games like Picture Word Bingo can really boost the self-belief that it takes to tackle independent reading.
Picture Word Bingo is designed to assist young children with object and word recognition and is perfect for beginning readers. By matching the picture word cards on the playing boards, children will enjoy valuable learning experiences in a fun and easy way. Picture Word Bingo includes four double sided game boards, 36 picture word cards and suggestions for different ways to play the game. For two to four players.
From the Manufacturer
The Match It series features a wide range of award-winning educational titles. Each product in the series features a set of self-correcting puzzle pairs that introduce children to a specific educational topic or skill. The brightly illustrated puzzle cards engage children in the learning process in an entertaining way. Match It. games are a terrific learning tool for everyone. This set of three-piece puzzle pairs features familiar characters and professionals. Children will learn to recognize many different people, such as a police officer, ballerina, and wizard. The colorful puzzle sets are self-correcting—only cards that belong together will fit together. Recommended for ages three and up.
LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten (for LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
- The Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack teaches core skills to little learners and helps prepare them for school. This suite of three games provides a rich curricular experience in reading, math and life skills and lays a foundation for future success. For ages 3-5.
- Join kindergartners in their interactive classroom and explore letters, numbers, routines and fun. Build literacy skills while playing fun letter recognition games. Works With: LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Practice writing letters—from simple to more complex—and get instant feedback and rewards. Recognize letter sounds to feed a hungry bug with a big appetite for the alphabet. Explore math and identify numbers at the Dragon Café by serving snacks to silly dragons.
- Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Get into the swing of daily routines by helping Stetchy make his bed, brush his teeth, get ready for work and more. Head to the jungle to solve logic puzzles and help Stretchy deliver bananas.
- Children who enter kindergarten with key competencies may be better positioned for future academic success. Skills learned include counting, daily routines, handwriting, logic & reasoning, number recognition, and phonics.
LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack is a suite of titles that teach core skills to help children prepare for starting school. Developed by learning experts for children in pre-K through kindergarten (ages 3–5 years), Get Ready for Kindergarten features a rich curriculum in reading, math and life skills. Over three fun adventures, children practice letter recognition and number sense skills, and they explore daily routines linked to school success. LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack works with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Fun with their favorite characters
Your child’s beloved LeapFrog animal friends are all here, and kids love learning with critters in a classroom! Build reading skills and have a forest full of fun with Sylvie Squirrel, Ozzie Otter, Olive Owl, Spot the Ladybug, Mack and Watson the Moth. Then, go from the classroom to the jungle on a light-hearted, laugh-along skill-building mission with everyone’s favorite member of the Stretchicus Apeilopicus genus, Stretchy Monkey! Finally, enter the Dragon Café where two funny dragon puppets impatiently await their dinner. These silly dragons demand more and more food…until the bill arrives!
Personalized for every child
Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge. Ozzie and Mack ABCs starts at the appropriate age-based level, and children progress from writing simple letters to complex upper- and lowercase letters. Younger players get hints during gameplay and follow dots that guide letter-writing. At higher levels, they get more distractors and see only outlines of letters. In Counting at the Dragon Café and Stretchy Monkey’s Super Day, children start at level one and advance as they master new skills. They go from tracing curved lines to writing numbers and from matching colorful shapes to completing complex visual analogies.
Curriculum that goes beyond core skills
In Ozzie and Mack ABCs, young readers practice literacy skills and explore rhyming, critical thinking and book and print basics. They identify letters while collecting snowflakes and learn to recognize letter sounds while feeding a bug with an alphabetic appetite. In Stretchy Monkey’s Super Day, children help Stretchy make his bed and get ready for work and then unpack his bag and get ready for sleep. They also solve logic puzzles and navigate through the jungle to deliver bananas. In Counting at the Dragon Café, kids use number recognition, number writing and simple counting to serve tasty tidbits to demanding dragons.
Learning experts create or approve every experience
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack was developed by educational experts to help children build confidence and core competencies for starting school. By helping Mack, Spot and Watson cross the water to reunite with their friends, children learn to differentiate between upper- and lowercase letters. As they swing through the jungle with Stretchy Monkey, children practice solving logic puzzles. When children prepare written receipts for their dragon customers, they level up from tracing shapes to writing one- and two-digit numbers.
What’s in the box?
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack learning game cartridge (compatible with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and Leapster GS game systems sold separately) and Parent Guide.
- Letter Recognition
- Number Recognition
- Daily Routines
- Logic & Reasoning
Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, 6 Colored Foam Cubes, Ages 6+
- Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments
- Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations
- Answer the questions before reading (red cubes) during reading (blue cubes) and after reading (green cubes)
- Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide
- Ideal for ages 6+
Get your students talking about their reading assignments. Simply roll the cubes and answer the questions before reading (red cubes) during reading (blue cubes) and after reading (green cubes). Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Great for ages 6 and up!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy building a foundation for preschool literacy, eg:
- What are Top 10 building a foundation for preschool literacy for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 building a foundation for preschool literacy to buy?
- What are Top Rated building a foundation for preschool literacy to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) building a foundation for preschool literacy?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for building a foundation for preschool literacy.
- Before deciding to buy any building a foundation for preschool literacy, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose building a foundation for preschool literacy and What you should consider when buying the building a foundation for preschool literacy and Where to Buy or Purchase the building a foundation for preschool literacy. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 building a foundation for preschool literacy of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about building a foundation for preschool literacy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found building a foundation for preschool literacy for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best building a foundation for preschool literacy: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy