Top 10 Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs
Finding your suitable readers for ao smith 80 gallon light duty commercial 5500 watt specs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith 80 gallon light duty commercial 5500 watt specs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
501 reviews analysed
AO Smith 80 gallon 110 voltage water heater
AO Smith Dura-Power Commercial Electric Water Heaters Feature: Glass lined tank – tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A. O. Smith Ceramic Research for water heater use Elements – zinc plated copper sheaths for longer life. Medium watt density; means lower surface temperature to minimize scale build-up and more surface to heat water. Standard voltages – 120, 277 single phase and 208, 240 and 480V unbalanced three-phase delta; easily converted to single-phase at terminal block (except 208V with 6000 watt elements). Single element heater, single-phase only. Factory installed terminal block -just bring the service to heater and connect to block. Terminal block not supplied on 120V & 277 volt models. Controls – temperature control (adjustable through a range of 110° to 170°F on single element and 120° to 180°F on dual element) and manual reset high temperature cutoff per element (dual element models). Factory wired for non-simultaneous operation; easily converted to simultaneous element operation (three phase models only) CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service Anode rod for maximum corrosion protection Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish Top inlet and outlet openings Drain valve Surface mounted thermostats UL approved field conversion program. p,h
Flotec Vertical Pre-Charged Water System Tank – 85-Gallon Capacity, Equivalent to a 220-Gallon Capacity Tank, Model Number FP7130
About the Flotec FP7130 Vertical PreCharged Water System Tank 220 Gallon The Flotec FP7130 is a precharged water tank system that will save you valuable energy and space. This product was designed to give you just as much performance as conventional tanks, but in a smaller size. If you donrsquo;t mind the size of your traditional tank then you may choose to get a tank of the same size and enjoy higher efficiency. The Flotec FP7130 is a 220 gallon tank that will make your life a little easier and last for a long time to come. This product features a replaceable air and water separator for easy maintenance and is as easy to install as can be. Yoursquo;ll have it set up in no time and once you do you can enjoy years of use thanks to the durable materials from which itrsquo;s made. The Flotec FP7130 is made of heavy gauge steel with a tough outer surface that makes it tough and able to take on the damage that typically arises after years of use. You wonrsquo;t need to worry about replacing it anytime soon and yoursquo;ll be happy for that because this is a tank yoursquo;ll want to keep around for as long as possible.Please note: This tank has a rated size of 220 gallons; the actual tank capacity is 85 gallons.Caution: Using this vertical pressure tank in a horizontal position may cause it to not operate properly.
Reliance 9000507-045 Lower Electric Thermostat, Black
9000507-045 Features: -Used with electric water heaters. -Finish: Black. -Made in the USA. Application: -Electric water heater. Product Type: -Thermostat. Finish: -Black. Country of Manufacture: -United States.
From the Manufacturer
Lower electric water heater thermostat for 2-element models
Flotec FP7120 Vertical Pre-Charged Pressure Water Tank, 35 Gallon
- Pre-charged pressure tanks require 50 % less space than standard conventional tanks
- Provides greater water capacity between pump cycles for maximum system life
- Tough, appliance-like finish for extended life equivalency rating is 82 gal tank capacity is 35 gal
At air valve, check tank air pressure with tire gauge. If needed, adjust tank pressure up or down
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy Gauge Steel
BODY FINISH: Electrostatically Applied Baked-On Polyester
TANK PRECHARGE: 40 psi Nitrogen-Rich Charge
TANK CAPACITY: 35 gal
EQUIVALENCY RATING: 82 gal
DRAWEOWN WITH 20/40 SWITCH: 12.7 gal
DRAWDOWN WITH 30/50 SWITCH: 10.7 gal
DRAWDOWN WITH 40/60 SWITCH: 9.3 gal
BLADDER / WATER CELL: One Piece Seamless PVC
TANK DIAMETER: 20″
TANK HEIGHT: 36-1/4″
FLANGE: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
PIPE TAP SIZE: 1″ NPT
DISTANCE FLOOR TO TAP CENTER: 2″
MAXIMUM PRESSURE RATING: 100 PSI
From the Manufacturer
Vertical Pre-Charged pressure tank. This tank holds 35-Gallons but is equal to an 82-Gallon standard tank in performance.
Belkin BE112230-08 12-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector
- 12-outlet power strip with 8-foot/2.4M cord and right angle AC plug
- 3,940 Joule-energy rating allows for safe use of your electronics, home appliances , office equipment, and more
- Maximum spike voltage of 6000v
- Continuous duty electrical rating of 15A/125V/1875W
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty and $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Safe Usage: Correct operation is important–see the Product Description section below for useful safety information
Protect your devices from power surges with the Belkin 12-Plug Power Strip Surge Protector. The generous 8-foot extension power strip features six regular outlets and six BlockSpace outlets that accommodate oversized power adapters without blocking other outlets. With an intelligent circuit design that detects and accommodates the power needs of your devices, the multi plug power strip ensures your devices preform optimally. The network surge protector features a right angle plug with a low profile that fits conveniently behind furniture. Easy to use, the commercial power strip has a green “Protected” indicator light that assures your devices are secure and a red “Not-Grounded” indicator light that illuminates when your outlet is not correctly grounded. With a heavy-duty design that resists damage, the Belkin multi outlet surge protector safeguards your devices and helps enhance their performance.
SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY
If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately.
Never daisy-chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords
Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment
Avoid running too many high-energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once
High-energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc.
Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket
Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation
IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over-voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.
Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Power Strip Surge Protector with 8-Foot Power Cord, 4320 Joules (BP112230-08)
- 8 rotating and 4 stationary surge-protected outlets provide convenience and flexibility
- 1-in, 2-out RJ11 telephone/fax surge protection and coaxial protection
- Allows room for large block space outlets
- 4320 joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices, Input Voltage: 125V
- 8′ cord delivers optimal, safe AC power through a 14-gauge heavy-duty cord
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- 4320 Joule energy rating, 12 surge-protected outlets
- 8 rotating outlets for convenience and flexibility, 8 ft heavy-duty power cord
- Extra room for large AC adapter plugs, Essential power filtration and Coaxial protection safeguards cable and satellite connections for clear picture and sound
- Phone line protection ensures open and continuous phone line connections, 1-in, 2-out RJ11 Telephone/fax protection
- Oversized Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs), Protected indicator lights and Damage-resistant housing
AO Smith GPVT-40 Residential Natural Gas Water Heater
A.O. Smith/Century DL1036 1/3 HP, 1075 RPM, 3 Speed, 115 Volts4.9 Amps, 48 Frame, Sleeve Bearing Direct Drive Blower Motor
Direct drive fan & blower motor, reversible rotation.
A.O. Smith GCG-50 ProMax Tall Gas Water Heater, 50 gal
- Blue Diamond glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance to industry-standard glass lining
- Self-powered electronic gas valve uses thermopile to generate power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring external power
- Internal microprocessor provides enhanced operating parameters and tighter differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output
- made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer
- Meets all current regulations set forth by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA)
Rinnai RL Series HE+ Tankless Hot Water Heater: Indoor Installation
- Endless hot water for your entire home
- RL94iN HE+ High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater – Natural Gas: Indoor Installation Only
- Up to 9.4 GPM hot water flow rate (varies by groundwater temp)
- Circ-Logic technology allows you to set recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits. Hot water is available when you need it!
- Residential Factory Warranty – 120 months (heat exchanger), 12 months (labor), 60 months (parts).10,300 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum)
Our high-efficiency plus RL models, offer Rinnai’s most advanced technology in non-condensing tankless water heaters. You’ll enjoy the endless hot water and energy savings you expect, with the addition of Wi-Fi monitoring and recirculation technology for faster hot water delivery.
From the Manufacturer
The R94LSi lets you enjoy continuous hot water for up to five plumbing and appliance outlets simultaneously and always at a consistent, pre-set temperature. With a capacity of up to 9.4 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), the R94LSi still delivers up to 40% energy savings and significant space savings. This compact, interior-mount unit vents directly to the outside with a concentric venting system.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs, eg:
- What are Top 10 Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs to buy?
- What are Top Rated Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs.
- Before deciding to buy any Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs and What you should consider when buying the Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs and Where to Buy or Purchase the Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Ao Smith 80 Gallon Light Duty Commercial 5500 Watt Specs.