Updated 2021 – Top 10 Acer Nitro Black 17
Finding your suitable readers for acer nitro black 17 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer nitro black 17 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
662 reviews analysed
1. Acer Predator Premium I7 10750H Keyboard
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, WiFi 6 – 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H Processor (6-Core, 2.6 GHz Upto 5.0 GHz, 12 MB Cache), 16GB DDR4 Memory 2933 MHz, 512GB PCIE SSD
- 17.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 144Hz LED Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
- Full-size Island-style RGB Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 4-cell lithium_ion, 6.39lb, Abyssal Black
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Nitro Black 17, Acer Predator Premium I7 10750H Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Predator Premium I7 10750H Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Predator Premium I7 10750H Keyboard would be the Best Acer Nitro Black 17 for Money.
2. 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop
- Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD)
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics – backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1″ thin overall
- 1TB hard drive for extra storage.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor – Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology
- Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone
- Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability
- Windows 10 Home operating system.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options
- 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- 15.6″ Full HD screen – 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
Note: The manufacturer box was opened to upgrade the laptop to the specific configuration.
Defeat the competition with this Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop. Its Intel Quad-Core i5-8300H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM keep multiple programs running smoothly, and the NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti graphics card renders 3D images and video on the 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display. This Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop has a 256GB solid-state drive for fast boot times and 1TB hard drive for storage.
Screen Size: 15.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
Display Type: Widescreen LED backlight LCD, IPS technology
Processor Model: Intel 8th Gen Core i5
Processor Model Number: i5-8300H
Processor Speed: Base Frequency 2.3 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency: 4.0 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory
Total Storage Capacity: 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
System Memory: 16GB DDR4
Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.0 Type A (Charging) Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Type A Ports
Microphone-in/headphone-out Combo Jack: Yes
Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
Built-in Webcam: Yes
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Media Card Reader: Yes
Optical Drive Type: None
Battery Life: 5.5 hours
Battery Cells: 4-cells
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Audio Technology:Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology
Speaker Type: Stereo speakers
Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000
Dimension: 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 D/W/H (inches)
Weight: 5.95 LB
3. Acer Aspire Quad Core I5 1035G1 Dvd Writer
- 【Intel 10th Generation i5 Processor】10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor (1.00 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz Max Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6 MB Cache)
- 【Windows 10 Pro & 32GB USB Card bundle】Windows 10 Pro, the best version of Windows OS and built for business and education use. Protect your data with enterprise-grade security, login from any device anywhere, and boost productivity with powerful management tools. 32GB USB from Best To Buy.
- 【17.3” HD Display】17.3-inch HD (1600×900) Anti-glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Narrow Border Display. Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 17.3″ HD display.
- 【512GB PCIe SSD】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY.
- 16GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Aspire Quad Core I5 1035G1 Dvd Writer has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Aspire Quad Core I5 1035G1 Dvd Writer is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Aspire Quad Core I5 1035G1 Dvd Writer easily gets the award of Best Acer Nitro Black 17 Under 100$.
4. Acer A517 52 713G I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 16GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable to 24GB) and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Fingerprint Reader | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
5. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
If you are buying a Acer Nitro Black 17 for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks. It has fewer features when you make Acer Nitro Black 17 comparisons of Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks with any other Acer Nitro Black 17 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Nitro Black 17, grab any Acer Nitro Black 17 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
6. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 10Th Gen Intel Core I5-10300H, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 Ti, 15.6″ Full HD IPS 144Hz Display, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Nvme SSD, Wifi 6, DTS X Ultra, Backlit Keyboard, AN515-55-59KS which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Nitro Black 17 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Nitro Black 17 and it could be any of the high value Acer Nitro Black 17, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard
- Backlit Keyboard –Bright Red Backlit Keyboard Power through the dark with the bright red backlit keyboard as it illuminates this device’s keyboard keys.,
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor, Lightning Fast Graphics–NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Windows 10 home
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No optical drive
- Dual-Fan Cooling, Wifi AC+ Bluetooth, Acer TrueHarmony Technology & Dolby Audio Premium Sound,
- HDMI x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports x 2, USB Type-C x 1, Network (RJ-45) x 1
Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is another one which falls under Acer Nitro Black 17 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Nitro Black 17 and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is amazing features.
8. Acer An517 41 R0rz Geforce Display Keyboard
- Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps) | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5.1
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate | 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4- Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Mobile Processor (8-core/16-thread, 20MB cache, up to 4.4 GHz max boost) | Windows 10 Home
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory | 1TB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available 2.5″ Hard Drive Bay
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM with NVIDIA DLSS | NVIDIA Resizable BAR | NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0 | NVIDIA GPU Boost
Acer An517 41 R0rz Geforce Display Keyboard is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer An517 41 R0rz Geforce Display Keyboard wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer An517 41 R0rz Geforce Display Keyboard once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Nitro Black 17 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Nitro Black 17 to any other Acer Nitro Black 17 is least.
9. Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet
- USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, USB 2.0 port, and HDMI 2.0 port. HD Webcam (1280 x 720) Supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR). Two built-in stereo speakers. Backlit keyboard. Lithium-Ion battery, up to 7-hours of battery life
- Soar to new gaming heights—anytime, anywhere—with the Nitro 5. This ultra-cool machine is sure to catch your eye with its sleek, mobile design, 15.6” LED-Backlit Full-HD Widescreen IPS Display, and a wide range of gaming-rich features to put you in total command of the action
- Leveraging the power and speed of its 9th Gen Intel Core processor (Core i5-9300H, max turbo frequency 4.10 GHz/base frequency 2.40 GHz), and high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, the Nitro 5 delivers a knockout blow to the gaming competition
- Commands are just a touch away with the dedicated NitroSense Key, while the WASD and arrow keys are highlighted for easy location. Enjoy the tactile feel of keys with a travel distance of 1.6mm
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port). Bluetooth 5.0. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet which falls into premium category but Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernetis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Nitro Black 17 available in the market today. Acer Gaming I5 9300H Backlit Ethernet was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Nitro Black 17 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Nitro Black 17 yet, then Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Nitro Black 17 Under 100$ and Acer Nitro Black 17 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Nitro Black 17 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.