Which Is The Best 9Ft Water Pipe Heating Cable
Nowadays, there are so many products of 9ft water pipe heating cable in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 9ft water pipe heating cable in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 9ft water pipe heating cable which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
HEATIT HISD 9-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Why can HISD pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe?
The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show you whether there is electricity or not. With the build in thermostat, you can save more energy.
HISD pipe heating cable was approved by both CSA and ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers.
HISD owned the aluminum foil and the tinned copper braid to make sure the 100% screen rate to make the product more healthy and more stable.
In the connection, HISD take the industrial grade heat shrinkage tube technology to make the cable more durable.
How about the manufacturer?
The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HISD more reliable.
The HISD is pre-assemble and easy to install, protect the pipe diameters up to 1.5″ from freezing. You can choose different lengths based on the chart in the instruction.
Never allow heating cable to touch, cross or overlap itself at any points. No crossing. No spiraling. Never install heating cable on plastic pipe unless pipe is filled with water all the times.
Do not install the same cable on more than one pipe.
While it is coiled, never plug in the heating cable.
Never alter this heating cable in any way.
The thermostat and the entire heating cable has to be in contact with the pipe.
Combustible material must not be within 1/2 in. of completed installation.
Never use metal binding to secure heating cable to pipe.
PHOENIX CABLES USA Pro Cold Weather Valve and Water Pipe Heating Cable/Multi-use for rigid plastic or metal pipes, preventing RV hose freezing or down a gutter downspout (9 Feet)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALL – No more confusing instructions! Set it up and forget it with confidence the first time around with our easy to understand BONUS eBOOK. Our heat tape for water pipes install effortlessly for constant water flowing down to -40° F (-40° C) without monitoring thanks to the built-in thermostat. Rest assured as the indicator light let’s you know your Phoenix heating cable is ready to take on the harshest seasons.
- SAVE THOUSANDS ON COSTLY REPAIRS – Don’t wait before it’s too late and get stuck paying thousands of dollars on unexpected repairs that could be avoided. Our high-grade cables are tough and durable enough for rigid plastic and metal pipes up to 1. 5” (38mm) in diameter. With our trace heat cables you’ll always stay prepared for the unexpected.
- SAVE MONEY ON ENERGY AND – 120 Volt, 7 watts/ft. and only use 5 amps or less of electricity making our heating cables for a low economical footprint. Saves you money by using less energy by powering the cable only when needed by automatically turning on below 38° F (3° C) and off above 45° F (7 ° C).
- SAFETY TESTED FOR ALL SEASONS – Compromise elsewhere when it comes to the safety of your home. Get peace of mind with our safety rated cables constructed with a continuous ground braid with a tough and durable polyurethane inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) for outer protective jacket. Approved for water filled plastic (including PEX) and metal pipes only.
- UL APPROVED, CSA CERTIFIED – Made of superior industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection, our cable is considered to be the safest per industry standards. Set up includes: heating cable, grounded plug, built-in automatic thermostat and easy to understand instructions. Our cables plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet.
NO MORE FROZEN PIPES EVER AGAIN What so special about our water pipe heating cable? Our energy efficient cables save on costly repairs by keeping your pipes flowing – no matter how cold it gets by turning on and off automatically. No more complicated install instructions! You get our easy BONUS eBOOK to help with your one time simple and easy install for peace of mind all year long. OTHER KEY BENEFITS: WORRY-FREE AUTOMATIC THERMOSTAT Once installed – set it and forget it. The self monitoring cable turns on below 38 degrees F and off above 45 degrees F MULTI-USE FOR RIGID PLASTIC OR METAL PIPES Use on your RV water hose or down a gutter downspout; wherever you need flowing water, just install our Phoenix Heat Cable SAVES MONEY USING 70% LESS ENERGY Uses power only when needed and consumes less than 5 amps that saves you money #1 SAFETY: UL APPROVED / CSA CERTIFIED Our package includes cable, grounded LED plug that indicates that the cable is working, thermostat and an instruction manual for easy install THE FINE PRINT – 100% MONEY-BACK Our Phoenix pipe heating cable is made with high quality materials for lasting usage. We’re certain you’ll love our product or you’ll get your money back. Our cables MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT for anyone that loves the outdoors and uses RV’s so ORDER NOW! Simply click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page to order yours today!
HEATIT JHSF 9-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
Similar items with 4 stars and above
GardenHOME Pipe and Valve Heating Cable (2X9Feet) Heat cables
- SECURED PROTECTION: From 9-11 feet (2.74-3.35 m) and up to 1-1 1/2 inches (25.4-38.1 mm) in diameter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Just put our Icebreaker cable along the pipes to keep ice and coldness away (Recommended for use on water-filled metal and rigid plastic pipes).
- ENERGY SAVING THERMOSTAT CONTROLLED: The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe has been heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
- ECONOMICAL: Reliable low wattage design saves up to 70% energy than other cables and protects your cable to -50°F.
- DURABLE: Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation. It will operate for years without requiring maintenance.
Say goodbye to frozen pipes in the winter with the GardenHOME Pipe Heating Cable – 9ft. with Thermostat, designed for preventing water pipes from freezing. This temperature-controlled cable runs along the pipes and valves, thawing frozen pipes. The build-in thermostat will sense the temperature of the pipe and turn the cable on and off, while only using five amps of electricity or less, to provide the most economical solution for frozen pipe disasters.
*Our Pipe Heating Cable & Ice Melting Cable prevents your pipes from major repair costs due to cold weather, snow or frozen water damage.
*This quick and easy ice-melting kit is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
*It is winter and Subzero resistant, durable and long lasting due to its unique material composition. This Kit prevents congestions and ice backups.
*It is easy to install by using the included mounting hardware. It operates for years without requiring maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS
It is thermostat controlled. The built-in thermostat can sense the temperature of the pipe. It turns the cable on at 38°F and turns it off automatically when the pipe is heated to a temperature of approximately 45°F.
Used on pipes in House, Garage, Pipes, Garden, Patio and many more!
• Pre-assembled for easy installation
• Protects pipes from 9-11 feet and up to 1-1.5 inches in diameter
• Use on water-filled plastic and metal pipes only
• Economical solution to frozen pipe disasters
• Weather resistant PVC outer jacket and inner insulation
GardenHOME stands for highest quality to the lowest price. We give 30-days MONEY BACK PROMISE! If you are not 100% satisfied!
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Easy Heat AHB-019 Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable, 9 feet
Easy Heat AHB-019 9′ Pipe Heating CableEasy Heat AHB-019 9′ Pipe Heating Cable Features: Tough PVC inner insulation Continuous ground braid Weather resistant PVC outer jacket Energy saving Thermostat is located between cold lead and heating cable 2′ 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug 63 watts 120 volts AC 9′ heated section
From the Manufacturer
Temperature-controlled cable runs straight along pipe and valves, held in place by application tape and plugs into grounded electrical outlet. Keeps water flowing down to -380. For odd lengths of pipe over 3/4 inches in diameter, we recommend two separate cables on opposite sides of the pipe with up to 3 feet of overrun at center of pipe run. Metal pipe requires 1/2-inch fiberglass insulation around cable. For plastic pipe, its recommended wrapping pipe with aluminum foil before cable installation. The traditional resistance cable produces a fixed amount of heat based on the electrical line feed. It comes with a built-in thermostat that switches the flow of electricity on and off based on temperature. 120 volts. 7 watts per foot. Not U.L. Listed.
TOPDURE JHSD 9-feet Pipe Heating Cable Built-in Thermostat
- Pre- assembled with power indicator light and built in thermostat (Below 37F ON, Over 50F OFF) .
- Prevent pipe freezing down to -40° F (-40° C).
- Used on water filled rigid metal and plastic pipes.
- 7watt/ft 120V.Can’t be cross, spiral or overlapped.
- 6ft 18/3 cold lead with grounded plug. 2 year warranty.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
China pipe heating self regulating heat trace cable tape Industrial grade for Pipe Freeze Protection heating cable (Low temperature type (65 °c), 9Feet(3m))
- This is low temperature heating self regulating heat trace cable with nominal power of 25w/m, which is suitable for antifreeze insulation of pipelines in cold regions.
- when wrapped by itself(overlapped). Also can be cut to any length. It is an convenient maintenance,easy use and energy efficient heating cable.
- Industrial grade self regulating heating cable. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap.
- We can design the electric heating system solution, material list and drawing confirmation according to your requirements. Please contact us if necessary.
- We can also produce self-limiting temperature heating cables with more heat, constant power electric heating cable and MI heating cable. You can consult us if you need.
Self regulating electric heating cables are uesd for pipes, equipment and containers temperature control, heating, insulation, heating, in particular, where the material is easy to break down, deterioration, crystallization, condensation freezing. In the petroleum, chemical, power, metallurgy, light industry, food, frozen, construction, gas, agricultural and sideline products production, processing and other departments have a wide，range.
Energy efficient, self-regulating cable uses less energy when less heat is required. Easy to install, can be cut to any length (up to max circuit length) in the field.
lower installed cost than steam tracing, less maintenance expense and less down time. Can be single overlapped without burn- out, which simplifies heat tracing of in-line process equipment such as valves, elbows and pumps.
Because of self-regulating, overtem- perature conditions are minimized. Connection Kits reduce installation time.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Frost King HC9A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 9ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 9 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 9 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 9ft water pipe heating cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 9ft water pipe heating cable: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy