The 9 Best 14Inch Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of 14inch dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 14inch dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 14inch dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge L14DCO3 Deep Camp Dutch Oven, 10 Qt ,Black
Lodge Logic 10-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven with Iron Lid
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Camp Chef SDO14 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 14" Dutch Oven with Lid Black
- Prepare delicious meals with the hearty flavor only achieved with cast iron cookware.
- This 8-quart Classic-style 14 Dutch features three legs. a handled lid and bale.
- Each Classic is a modern heirloom cast with Camp Chef’s dedication to quality.
- The raised lip around the lid is excellent for cooking with charcoal briquettes or wood. Seasoned and ready to cook.
Description Dutch oven cooking allows you to prepare the heartiest meals that are only achieved with cast iron cookware. This cast iron piece has a flange on the lid making it excellent for cooking with charcoal briquettes or wood. Each piece of Camp Chef cast iron cookware comes pre-seasoned with our “True Seasoned Finish” providing a natural, easy-release surface that is ready to cook on.
Flanged lid for placing coals on top
True Seasoned Finish cast iron Dutch oven
Built-in thermometer notch
Convenient loop handle on lid
Metal bail handle on kettle
Volume: 8 Qt.
Depth: 3 7/8″
Inside Diameter: 13 3/4″
Outside Diameter: 14 3/8″
Weight: 25 lbs.
Camp Chef Dutch Oven Carry Bag
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Material: Dura-Weave polyester
- Compatibility: dutch ovens
- Dimensions: [10in] 12.5 x 6 in, [12in] 13.5 x 7.25 in, [14in] 15.5 x 7.25 in
- Recommended Use: camping
You could carry lots of outdoorsy things in the Camp Chef Dutch Oven Carry Bag, but why bother’ All you need to survive beyond the kitchen is a dutch oven … and maybe some hand-scavenged roots and herbs. Light padding helps to protect the finish on your oven so the other campers won’t make fun of you because your dutch looks used.
GSI Outdoors Hard Anodized Dutch Oven
- Dutch oven brings gourmet performance to classic campfire cooking
- Sturdy cast aluminum construction improves heat transfer for greater efficiency
- Hard anodized surface is rust free, non-reactive, and resists sticking
- One-third the weight of cast iron for easy carrying and traveling
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty
GSI Outdoors innovative hard-anodized construction brings premium performance to a camping classic. Made from durable, highly conductive cast aluminum, it heats up quickly and evenly and won’t rust, so it can go places where cast iron can’t. (Plus, it’s just one-third the weight, making it easier to take on the road and heft over the fire.) Dutch-oven cooking opens up a whole new world of backcountry culinary options, from eggs and biscuits to beef stew and home-baked bread.
Food just tastes better made over an open fire, but cooking it can be messy. This Dutch oven’s non-porous anodized surface means food won’t stick and the pot cleans up beautifully after you’re done. Best of all, there’s no need for time-consuming pre-seasoning. Dutch ovens cook with radiant heat, so they work best with charcoal or coals underneath as well as heaped on the lid. (They cook beautifully in your oven at home, too.) This lid has a lipped edge to hold coals in a ring.
The GSI Outdoors Dutch oven comes in three sizes, ten-, twelve-, and fourteen-inch. The ten-inch has no legs allowing it to nest in the larger ovens, while two larger sizes have three fixed legs to support them over the coals. All GSI Outdoors products are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship.
- 10-inch model: Measures 11.2 x 10.8 x 3.7 inches, weighs 3 pounds, 11 ounces
- 12-inch model: Measures 13.4 x 13 x 6.6 inches, weighs 6 pounds, 2 ounces
- 14-inch model: Measures 15.8 x 15.7 x 7.5 inches, weighs 8 pounds
GSI: It’s All About The Outdoors, The Rest Is Meaningless
Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories in 1985, GSI Outdoors continues to create unique, imaginative, and fun products that enhance the outdoor experience – including stainless steel and enamelware cookware, tableware, coffee percolators, water bottles, and more.
Cooking with fire reflects a primal urge, and is far more satisfying than cooking with a camp stove. That’s one reason to consider one of GSI’s hard-anodized aluminum Dutch ovens, which are 66 percent lighter than cast iron yet still big enough to cook a hearty, crowd-pleasing stew. Aluminum Dutch ovens are ideal for outdoor cooking, with a high-performance, nonreactive construction that cooks slowly and evenly. Cast aluminum is also rust-free and easy to clean, so you don’t have to soak the pot for hours to de-grease the interior. And unlike cast iron, no messy seasoning is required when using the GSI pot. Equipped with an edge lip that holds coals and charcoal, the GSI Dutch oven comes in three sizes–10 inches, 12 inches, and 14 inches–with a weight range of 3 pounds 10 ounces (small) to 9 pounds (large).
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Camp Dutch Oven – 6-Quart
- 6-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron camp Dutch oven for cooking over a campfire or in a fireplace
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Loop handle for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Heavy Duty Pre-Seasoned 2 In 1 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven and Domed Skillet Lid By Bruntmor, Versatile Healthy Design, Non-Stick, 5-Quart (Pre-Seasoned)
- 5-quart pre-seasoned heavy duty cast iron dutch oven and casserole with a lid that doubles down as a skillet
- Sturdy, integrated side handles on base and lid for secure transport and handling
- Oven safe, hand wash recommended, unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Included domed iron cover adds versatility and space for roasts
- Perfect for oven-to-table presentations of soups, stews, beans, or any family favorite
Best Choice Products 6qt Ceramic Non-Stick Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/Enamel Coating, Side Handles for Baking, Roasting, Braising, Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven Compatible, Orange
- LARGE 6-QUART CAPACITY: Feed large groups at weddings, family gatherings, and more, as this family-sized dutch oven makes up to 6 quarts of casserole, soup, stew, roasts, and endless other options!
- VERSATILE USAGE: Usable on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stovetops, in an oven, or even on a grill, it’s perfect for cooking, roasting, frying, or baking your favorite dishes
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Safe to heat up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit, with evenly distributed condensation bumps on the lid’s interior and a tight seal to keep moisture, heat, and flavor inside the pot
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of thick, heavy-duty cast iron with a glossy enamel finish and white, non-stick enamel interior, it has exceptional heat conduction, retention, and distribution for reliable cooking
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Two side handles allow for easy handling, and the non-stick finish means you can hand wash it without the rough scrubbing
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14″(L) x 11.25″(W) x 7.5″(H)
- Oven Capacity: 6 Qt.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Cuisiland Seasoned 12 Quart DIA 14IN Cast Iron Dutch Oven lip lid 3 legs
- 12 Quarts/11 Liters Diameter 14 inch dutch oven lip lid with 3 legs
- Three-legged design providing a better user experience for campers and hikers
- Deep Dish Lid increases air flow for even cooking and ease of maintenance
- High durability
- Comes pre-seasoned
Campliner Dutch Oven Liners, 12 Pack of 14-Inch 8 Quart Disposable Liners – No More Cleaning or Seasoning. Fits Lodge, Camp Chef, and other Cast Iron Dutch Ovens
- THE ORIGINAL DUTCH OVEN LINERS – Campliners are the original dutch oven liner and have been tried, tested, and refined. Don’t fall for copycats that rip or fail when you need them most.
- NO BREAKING OR RIPPING – These liners are made from strong enough aluminum to never rip or break while stirring or lifting out your food. No more foil in your food or unexpected messes.
- NEVER SEASON OR CLEAN YOUR DUTCH OVEN AGAIN – Have great tasting food without the mess and burnt sugar.
- FIT PERFECTLY IN YOUR 14-INCH DUTCH OVEN – These disposable foil liners come in a pack of 12 and fit 14-inch ovens including brands such as Lodge, Camp Chef, etc. and store in your oven for travel.
- PREPARE DINNER AND DESSERT IN THE SAME OVEN – These make cooking easy for beginners, scouts, families, and skilled connoisseurs. What used to require two dutch ovens, may only require one!
CampLiner preformed Dutch oven liners are a perfect fit when it comes to cooking in the outdoors. Your cleanup will be a snap and you can enjoy the outdoors even more. The liners are strong enough to stir in and even lift your meal out of the oven for serving without the heavy, dirty, hot Dutch oven. You can now prepare dinner and dessert in the same oven. Just lift out your dinner and pop another liner, with your dessert already in, into the hot clean Dutch oven. These are perfect for large groups and Scouting. They come in three sizes and fit most ovens. We do not make a “Deep” version but the regular liners can be used in deep ovens if you fold up the sides, or hang the liner off the bottom for breads etc. They store perfectly in your oven for travel. Try them on your next outing. Please verify your oven size before ordering. We also sell 12″ and 10″ liners.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 14inch dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 14inch dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy